- No minimum stay required between June 1st and November 14th (off season) with the exception of holidays and special events. Call for availability.
From November 15th to May 31st, holiday periods and special events year round, a 3 night minimum stay applies.
- Late check-ins (after 7:00 pm) must call the day before to set up arrival arrangements. If no arrangements have been made, a $20.00 late check-in fee will be charged.
- Late checkouts (after 1:00 pm) will be charged for a half-day.
- Late checkouts (after 3:00 pm) will be charged for a full-day.
- No one under 25 years old.
- All rooms are non-smoking; a $175.00 will be charged to guests who smoke in the rooms. Non-smoking areas are provided on balconies and outside areas.
- We allow 4 guests in suites.
- All rates are subject to 11% tax and 5% resort fee.
- For cancellations made with 8 days or more advanced notice, there will be a minimum $50 charge.
- For cancellations made 7 days or less prior to arrival (14 days or less for holiday period) deposits are non-refundable.
- NO REFUND FOR EARLY DEPARTURE
- Granada Inn is privately owned and operated. This motel has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Please note that guests who violate the policies of Granada Inn warrant immediate dismissal from Granada Innâ€™s grounds and permit cancellation of their stay and any charges within the cancellation policy will be applied to the guests.
- For reservations of more than two rooms per credit card (Group Reservations) the following cancellation policy will apply:
- For group reservations canceling more than 7 days (14 days during holidays) prior to the reservation date, a 1 night charge per room will apply.
- For group reservations canceling less than 7 days (14 days during holidays) prior to the reservation date, there will be no refund issued.
- For all refunds issued there will be a $25.00 administrative fee.
- Suggested tips approximate $3 to $5 per day and more for exemplary and superlative service